Senior Account Manager, Guildford Full-time, Permanent
Diverse Interactive is a cutting edge technology innovator of immersive experiences for Brands working in the Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR) and Mixed Reality (MR) and Digital Environments.
Diverse Interactive is looking for a Senior Account Manager to join their team to help them with their ambitious plans to scale-up over the next few years.
A successful candidate will have at least 5 years of account management experience, with aspirations to progress from Senior Account Manager to Account Director and build a team over the next 3-5 years.
Daily contact with clients is a key part of the job, so offering new and forward-thinking ideas is essential to the productive communication process. Often, you will be expected to pitch to clients, so a very confident and assertive attitude is necessary to promote the agency’s ideas and benefits.
Reporting to the company's directors, this is a fast-paced environment that is both demanding and fulfilling involving the co-ordination of staff and projects. The agency will also depend on you to give your projects direction and maintain a clear strategy to achieve the very best outcome for the client.
We are looking for someone who is hands-on, yet has the ability to think and plan strategically.
- The day-to-day management of clients
- Pro-active leadership that encourages teams to perform to the best of their ability
- Regular communication and liaison with clients at a senior level
- The organisation of client feedback
- Generating accurate reports and status notifications
- Pitching fresh and innovative ideas to clients
- Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
- Using your knowledge and skills to push clients, the team and the agency in the most productive direction
Skills you will have
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management
- A solid background in a creative or technical agency
- The ability to plan and strategise at a senior level
- A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Effective team management capabilities
- A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms
- The willingness to note relevant trends and develop ideas
- The ability to work as an authoritative figure in a busy team
Dependent on experience & skill
- Flexible working hours
- Pension contributions
- 28+ days holiday (and we close over Christmas)
- We’ll pay to send you to various conferences, events, and training days
- Regular company social events
- Cycle to work scheme
This is an office-based role that will require you to spend time in meetings and briefings, as well as staying in close contact with clients. It can be demanding, so real motivation is required to thrive. Working hours will be standard office times; however deadlines may stretch this further.
To be considered for the role please email firstname.lastname@example.org