Full Stack Developer, Guildford
Diverse Interactive is a market-leading digital experience agency, working with global organisations to solve their business challenges through world class standards, technology strategy and production.
Dedicated to the evolution of digital interaction, our production studio works to combine cutting edge experiential technology with creative innovation. We deliver bespoke digital applications and projects that rewrite what's possible in terms of immersive user experiences.
DI have an exceptional opportunity for a Full Stack Developer to join their team based at their offices in Guildford, Surrey.
Our team is responsible for delivering bespoke websites, AR and VR experiences, 3D simulations and visualisations, mobile apps and high impact digital activations.
We’re looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer to join our team here in Guildford, Surrey. Working remotely whilst we keep everyone safe, we’ll want you to work onsite in our studio in the Surrey Research park when its safe.
We have several exciting web projects coming up that our team will be working alongside you on. It will involve a good mix of front-end and back-end tasks.
We would like for you to have experience in the following:
- PHP, MYSQL.
- Docker / Linux.
- Git / source control.
- Solid understanding of OOP principles.
- Good understanding of database design and management.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to interpret briefs, implement feedback and problem solve.
- Working with a team of developers and creative team members to deliver outstanding web applications.
- Producing clean and reusable code, taking pride in what you write.
- Working independently or within a team of developers on web applications.
Not required - but it would be awesome to have:
- Experience with working with frameworks such as React, Laravel or similar.
- Knowledge of Image authoring tools such as Photoshop or XD.
To apply you should be passionate about development and be able to demonstrate some exciting examples of the work you have produced. If you have a GitHub profile, please send it our way too. A portfolio of previous examples of work or samples of code you have built in the past would be beneficial too!
To be considered for the role please email email@example.com