Agency Producer / Product Owner, Guildford
Diverse Interactive is a market-leading digital experience agency, working with global organisations to solve their business challenges through world class standards, technology strategy and production.
Dedicated to the evolution of digital interaction, our production studio works to combine cutting edge experiential technology with creative innovation. We deliver bespoke digital applications and projects that rewrite what's possible in terms of immersive user experiences.
Diverse Interactive is looking for a Producer / Product Owner to become part of our growing team. Equipped with business and strategic intuition, Producers collaborate with both clients and our team to establish alignment on a shared vision, goals, and a product roadmap that inspires the team and guides the delivery of a working value-added product.
- Confidently collaborate with clients and internal team members to build products from existing ideas and create and pitch new ideas based on data, customer feedback, and industry experience.
- Lead an iterative product development approach that includes creative and technical members, focusing on delivering value regularly through considered and deliberate prioritisation.
- Create and maintain product roadmaps, feature backlogs and product documentation, and user stories.
- Take an active role in the sales cycle for new clients and participate in the creation of proposals in response to RFPs/RFIs.
- Participate in team and company retrospectives to help define and refine working agreements and processes to help us work more effectively together as a team.
- Expand relationships with existing customers.
Skills and Experience Required:
- A proven track record of leading the delivery of digital products and services that delight customers.
- 3+ years of similar experience in a digital agency, consultancy, or equivalent setting where you were accountable to several client engagements.
- A unique blend of business and technical savviness, a big-picture vision, and the drive to work with others to make that vision a reality through your persuasive written and verbal communication skills. Experience with large-scale open-source web technologies (such as WordPress and React).
- Experience of working agile preferred, SCRUM framework beneficial.
- Knowledge of project software tools required, Jira beneficial.
- Ability to work efficiently, sometimes under tight deadlines.
- £30-40k (depending on experience)
- Office / WFH split (Due to the current COVID-situation, it is likely that you will join our team remotely, moving towards an office / WFH split, as office working eventually returns to "normal"
- Pension scheme
- Enhanced holiday benefits
- Opportunities to attend various conferences, events, and training days.
- Regular company social events
- Cycle to work scheme.
To be considered for the role please email firstname.lastname@example.org