Project Manager, Guildford Full-time, Permanent
Diverse Interactive is a cutting edge technology innovator of immersive experiences for Brands working in the Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR) and Mixed Reality (MR) and Digital Environments.
Diverse Interactive is looking for a Project Manager to join their team to help them with their ambitious plans to scale-up over the next few years.
A successful candidate will have at least 3 years of project management experience from a digital agency background, with aspirations to progress from a Project Manager to Senior Project Manager and help to build a dedicated team over the next 1-3 years.
You will join a high-performing and growing team and work with other members of the client service team on many projects, therefore strong end-to-end experience is a must, including technical requirements translation, and some initial business analysis work.
You will have worked in an agency environment before, across the full lifecycle delivering complex technical solutions, covering digital areas such as web builds, apps and events.
We are looking for someone who is hands-on, yet has the ability to think and plan strategically across multiple projects.
Skills you will have:
- Proven experience across the complete end-to-end lifecycle is essential
- Ability to translate and communicate technical requirements to non-technical clients, as well as take client requirements and turn them into a technical spec for the development team
- Agency experience a must; experience of working with some high-profile clients in a fast-paced and highly demanding environment
- Flexibility to attend occasional client meetings
- Able to work within an environment without too much process and structure; able to act on own initiative
- Strong Agile skills
- Track-record of delivering small and large-scale projects
- A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Effective team management capabilities
- A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques
- The willingness to note relevant trends and develop ideas
- The ability to work as an authoritative figure in a busy team
Dependent on experience & skill
- Flexible working hours
- Pension contributions
- 28+ days holiday (and we close over Christmas)
- We’ll pay to send you to various conferences, events, and training days
- Regular company social events
- Cycle to work scheme
To be considered for the role please email firstname.lastname@example.org