Marketing Manager, Guildford Full-time, Permanent
Diverse Interactive is a cutting edge technology innovator of immersive experiences for Brands working in the Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR) and Mixed Reality (MR) and Digital Environments.
Diverse Interactive is looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team to help them with their ambitious plans to scale-up over the next few years.
A successful candidate will have at least 3-5 years of marketing experience, with aspirations to progress from Marketing Manager to Marketing Director and build a team over the next 3-5 years.
We are looking for someone who is hands-on, yet has the ability to think and plan strategically.
Academic Qualifications in Marketing, Sales or Business will be advantageous, but the experience in marketing, demonstrable to learn new skills will be paramount.
Experience of working within a marketing role for a service led business rather than just a product business is paramount. To be clear this role would not suit someone who is only a digital marketer, the skills needed are to be much more rounded as detailed below.
This is a highly autonomous, empowered role, working with the founders to help lead generation for the sales and account management teams. You will be required to create, plan and execute a marketing strategy. To be clear we need a well organised and personable marketing professional who can own the role in their own right, not someone who needs to be managed.
Ideally, the new marketing manager has experience in some or all of the areas listed below:
- Identifying Target Sectors, Target Customers
- Managing Brand Experience
- Managing CRM systems such as Hubspot
- Researched Business Networking Events and Conferences for Founders to attend
- Identifying and Sourcing Speaking Events
- Helping Owners develop their Personal Brands and Points of View online and offline
- Creating our Own Thought Leadership Events, Roundtables and Social events.
- Managing exhibiting at Tradeshows
- Organising Client hospitality
- Managing Award and league table entries
- Generating case studies, blog posts and other marketing collateral.
- Having a general understanding of digital marketing channels, paid search and social.
- Ability to create a content strategy
- Researching and assisting with the formation of strategic partnerships
- Analysing, testing and reporting on the effectiveness / ROI of all our marketing campaigns
- Raising company profile and positioning
- Owning and monitoring marketing budgets
Dependent on experience & skill
- Flexible working hours
- Pension contributions
- 28+ days holiday (and we close over Christmas)
- We’ll pay to send you to various conferences, events, and training days
- Regular company social events
- Cycle to work scheme
To be considered for the role please email email@example.com