Senior Project Manager
Diverse Interactive is looking for a Senior Project Manager to become part of their growing team and support our business objectives. The successful candidate will have 4-5 years of Project Management experience.
Diverse Interactive is a market-leading digital experience agency, working with global organisations to solve their business challenges through world class standards, technology strategy and production.
Dedicated to the evolution of digital interaction, our production studio works to combine cutting edge experiential technology with creative innovation. We deliver bespoke digital applications and projects that rewrite what's possible in terms of immersive user experiences.
Diverse Interactive is looking for a Senior Project Manager to become part of their growing team and support our business objectives. The successful candidate will have 4-5 years of Project Management experience. You will be responsible for end-to-end project lifecycles, delivering complex technical solutions that cover web builds, apps and event/product activations. Many of our projects are bespoke solutions that we design and deliver from scratch to meet client requirements.
You will manage a portfolio of projects. This will involve creating detailed project plans, adhering to strict budget/time constraints and being one of the main points of contact for clients on a day to day basis. We are looking for a hands-on individual with the ability to think and plan strategically, across multiple ventures.
- Provide end-to-end Project Management
- Help scope project requirements
- Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress
- Define, schedule and direct internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects
- Deliver projects on time, focusing on time allocation rather than budget and ensuring quality standards are met
- Develop support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Provide project updates to the development and account in daily stand-up meetings
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
- Provide updates to external stakeholders, including weekly or daily calls and written reports
- Monitor and manage performance of project team
- 4-5 years’ experience in Project Management
- Scrum knowledge and background is essential. A qualification is preferred
- A background in a creative or technical agency is a MUST!
- You will be expected to assist in presenting to clients, so a professional and poised attitude is needed
- A skilled and confident approach to creative projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A strong work ethic and a genuine commitment to the success of your projects
- Methodical, organised and process driven with a keen eye for detail
- Familiar with creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms
- An interest in immersive/experiential technology would be advantageous
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, where you can think on your feet to resolve issues
Depends on Experience
- Office / WFH split (Due to the current COVID-situation, it is likely that you will join our team remotely, moving towards an office / WFH split, as office working eventually returns to "normal"
- Pension scheme
- Enhanced holiday benefits
- Opportunities to attend various conferences, events, and training days.
- Regular company social events
- Cycle to work scheme